The Saiga lives in the Great Steppe of Eurasia, home of Attila the Hun and Gengis Khan.
These nomadic beasts divide their time between summer and wintering grounds, but their extraordinary schnoz is useful all year round.
In the dry, dusty summers, the nose helps filter out dust from the air. In the cold winter it serves to warm up the air before they breathe it in.
During the winter, males stop eating and spend all their time fighting over mates. Up to 97% of them may die out of sheer exhaustion!
Some boring Siegmeyer sketches. One of my favorite characters, along with his daughter of course. Also nearly my favorite armour set, beaten on both accounts by the Darkmoon Knightess. Who is probably next up on my to draw list from Dark Souls.
I think we can all just agree that dragons are pretty cool…
But dragon designs in film and on television are so vanilla. Look! Look at what we could have!
- Dragon Head - by “Veramudis"
- I’m Fabulous - by Katarzyna Marcinkowska “Grzanka" (Tumblr)
- Dragon Mounts - by “V4m2c4”
- Bluejay Dragon - by “Shinerai" (tumblr 1) (tumblr 2)
- Patterns- by “WhiteRaven" (tumblr)
- Last Ones - by “WhiteRaven" (tumblr)
- Classic Tabby Dragon - by Hillary Luetkemeyer “Hibbary"
- Minty - by by “Shinerai" (tumblr 1) (tumblr 2)
(Also these are all just incredible artists go shower them with attention.)